Please see our complete inclusivity statement here.
- “Is the Filipino language even as gender-neutral as we think it is?” an article by Marrian Pio Roda Ching.
- “Why Do We Do Land Acknowledgments?” an article by Elysse Cloma.
- “Pulling Together: Foundations Guide,” Colonization, written by Kory Wilson.
- Whose Land and Native Land, website apps to identify Indigenous Nations, territories, and Indigenous communities across Canada.
- Black Lives Matter – Canada and USA
- #magandangmorenx (lit. ‘beautiful brown skin’), a movement against colourism by Asia Jackson.
- “Addressing Colorism within Filipino Culture | Rice Bowl Conversations,” a video by Kollective Hustle.
- “Are we finally ready to talk about colourism?” an article by Yomi Adegoke.
- “The characteristics of white supremacy culture,” written by Showing Up for Racial Justice.
- “White Dominant Culture & Something Different,” a worksheet from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.
Add to the conversation!
If you want to contribute more resources, or engage in further discussions about Sliced Mango Collective’s mission and inclusivity statements, please contact us at email@example.com. In doing so, we appreciate your willingness and commitment to strive towards learning more about these values with us!